Will you consider partnering financially with Indian Youth Camp as we reach this generation of Native American youth for Christ?
Without the financial support we receive each year, we wouldn’t be able to continue this worthwhile endeavor. Indian Youth Camp tuition for campers is set at nearly a third of what the actual cost is. Camper’s tuition is $80, however, the actual cost is $200 per camper. This additional $120 per camper must be raised from other sources. With camper enrollment exceeding 250 students each year, it becomes necessary to raise $32,000 annually.
With a one time or recurring monthly gift, you can help make a difference in the lives of students who attend IYC! When you give a recurring monthly gift of as little as $10, we are able to effectively plan for each camp year, knowing that our financial partners like you are generously supporting us every step of the way. When you become a monthly financial partner, you can help us provide:
– A recurring gift of $10 a month ($120 a year) provides a life changing week of camp for one student.
– A recurring gift of $25 a month ($300 a year) provides Bibles for 250 students.
– A recurring gift of $50 a month ($600 a year) provides a week of lodging for 40 students.
– A recurring gift of $100 a month ($1200 a year) provides sports supplies for 160 students.
Giving a one time gift to IYC helps us provide a quality camp as well as invest in ways to expand our scope of ministry to further reach Native American youth and equip them to live their lives as Christ followers. With your one time gift, you can help us provide specific items like these:
– A one time gift of $120 provides a week of meals for 5 students.
– A one time gift of $300 provides a week of lodging for 20 students.
– A one time gift of $600 provides camp t-shirts for 120 students.
– A one time gift of $1200 provides a life changing week for 10 students.
Both one time and recurring monthly gifts can be made online by clicking the “Donate” button below. Online gifts are processed through PayPal (A PayPal account is not required, you can use any Credit/Debit card) You may also mail your financial gift to us at: Indian Youth Camp 290 Swan Highway Bigfork, MT 59911. Because Indian Youth Camp is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your financial gifts are tax deductible.
If you have any questions, or would like more information on how your financial partnership can help us impact the lives of hundreds of students each year, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (406)837-6087.
You can help us change the course of these young Native American lives by making a financial investment in Indian Youth Camp. Thank You!
Give a Recurring Gift
Give a One Time Gift
If you are interested in serving as a staff member at the camp, We have many areas of ministry you can be involved in. Just follow this link to our staff page for more information. Another way you can be involved with Indian Youth Camp is by donating equipment or resources we can use year after year at the camp. As with any camp that involves sports and outdoor recreation, the items that we use wear out with time. Each year we have need of sports equipment, as well as the equipment and resources used by the staff. A few items that we are currently in need of are:
- Four Wheelers or Gators (for staff and equipment transportation around camp)
- Walkie Talkie’s or 2-way radio’s (for staff and security communication)
- Sports Equipment (Basketballs, volleyballs, rocket building supplies)
- Portable sound system (for our sports and games)
- Arts & Crafts supplies.
If you are interested in making a donation of equipment or other items, you may contact us at (406)837-6087 or email email@example.com.